For over 30 years Aveda has set a new standard of performance in the Beauty Industry.
connecting beauty, environment and well-being.
AVEDA's mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. at aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
For over 30 years Aveda has set a new standard of performance in the Beauty Industry. It sees beauty as a craft not merely a product result. Aveda also sees beauty as an action not just an appearance and holds its professionals to the pursuit of a higher art- helping make their clients not only look beautiful, but feel beautiful. At Quattra Via Aveda Salon and Spa we exemplify this in our work Everyday. products
First company to endorse the Coalition for Environmental Responsible Economics.
They lead the industry in recyclable packaging and organic products.
Sponsers “Dialogue for the future” a United Nations Event connecting indigenous partnerships with the Mardu, Kaktabubba, Yawanawa, Maranhoe, Madre de Dios, South African Bulgaria, and Moroccan peoples to sustainably source products and build local economy well-being.
First beauty company to manufacture with 100% certified wind power.
Raises millions of dollars every year for environmental cause
* 50% Habitat Protection
* 24% Leadership development capacity building
* 8% Breast Cancer
* 7% Toxins and waste reduction/Zero waste
* 5% Awards/Fundraising support
* 4% Clean air and water
* 2% Global warming
Pioneered the use of up to 100% postconsumer recycled content in its packaging.
Championed the Aveda Caps Recycling Program
Dedication to Green Ingredients Policy that ensures:
* Products derived from a plant, non-petroleum mineral, inorganic or other natural source.
* Represent ecological and cultural diversity by being sourced from different habitats all over the world .
* Do not negatively impact the ecosystems from which they are sourced.
They are biodegradable.
* Involve environmentally responsible processing (for example, steam distillation rather than chemical extraction of essential oils)